Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been a while...

Hello all,

So I know I havn't posted in a while. Exams have just passed so I've been very busy. my anxiety was extremely high and I hada few break downs along the way. But I am done with semester 1 now and I am very happy! I am hoping semster 2 will be better then 1. I am currently fighting a cold. i just took some Nyquil and put on a nasal strip so I should be getting very sleepy soon. Tomorrow I finally get to see Nic. I havn't got to see him all weekend because he has two exams tomorrow so he needed to study. I've been missing him but I did have a fun weekend I went shopping with my mom on saturday and my cousin and uncle came over tonight for dinner, it was good to see them. I love hangingout with my cousin and uncle. I am going to go to bed now and try to feel better by tomorrow for when I see Nic. Good Night!

Toria <3

P.S. I have started a blog as a review for Lush products. So if any of you are fans please check it out.
lushproductreviews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment