Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to school...

So yesterday was the first day back to school, and things didn't go well. I woke up feeling sick and then got in a HUGE fight with my dad. So when I finally got to school I was trying to keep from crying and I met up with my boyfriend and he started asking me what was wrong and I told him and I finally got myself calmed down and managed to make it untill lunch. Then my loving boyfriend was just like "ok you need to go home." and I finally gave in and went home to rest. I'm still feeling a little sick today but I really need to be at school and get things done so I'll be leaving for school around 9 (i don't have a first morning class). Then going to my dog walking job and coming home to get some work done. I'll post again soon.

Toria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment